Wednesday 26 February 2014

Reviewed: L'Oréal Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara





So last month upon one of my daily strolls around Superdrug, I came across the beautiful new L'Oréal Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara. Now I don't think a mascara could get anymore "me" if it tried. The cute doll-girl and panda advertisements, the pink shiny packaging, coupled with the introductory offer, meant that I was taking this baby home regardless of what the brush looked like, or how good it was.

 I have to be honest, I'm very picky about my mascaras. I don't really get on well with many, my drugstore fave of all time is the 17 Va-Va Voom which is very similar to Benefits Bad Gal (my fave higher-end mascara.) And although other beauty bloggers rave about The Falsies by Maybelline, I really don't get on with it. So I didn't hold much hope for my dear Miss Manga mascara. I thought it was all just a bit gimmicky. There seemed to be a lot of investment going in to the marketing and advertising, in order to draw in girly girls like myself. Well it pulled me in a treat, so job done! 

Anyway, I couldn't be more pleasantly surprised. I LOVED it and it's now got it's own special space in my make up bag. Its not cloggy, it doesn't flake. The brush works miracles on those little corner and bottom lashes like no other mascara ever has, and it even has a really cool bendy end to make application easier. It also separates and volumises my lashes beautifully. Oh and if you're a bit quirky, it also comes in turquoise and violet. 







Cute packaging, cheap, and does everything it says on the tin? 

Miss Manga, I bow down to you. 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment