Tuesday 15 April 2014

Schwarzkopf Essence ULTÎME Omega Repair range



I'm a genuine hardcore hair destroyer. It's not on purpose, I was just born with unruly, boring hair which has led to my terrible habits in reaching for the hair dye and the ghds far more often than the average female. My best friend refers to my natural hair state as an 80's throwback. I am hair obsessed, I will stop at nothing to make my hair perfect, I get hair envy very easily. Thus I always hold the hope that some miraculous product is going to live up to all the hype and do wonders for my hair. Nothing ever has, the only two true constants in my life over the past year would be the wonderous brazillian blowdry (or blowout if you're American) and my trusty bottle of L'Oreal Elvive extraordinary oil (the one with the yellow lid, the red one for coloured hair is not as good.) 

I know all of this, and I know that there still isn't a conditioner I could say I depend on (I even thought that the Kerastase architecte masque was useless.) Yet I buy a new conditioner and get sucked in by the boots reviews and completely put my trust and hopes and dreams into it before I've even dispensed the first blob. So along came the Schwarzkopf Essence ULTÎME range. Fronted by Claudia Schiffer, looking all pretty and de-frizzed on the front of the bottle. It comes in four types; Shine, Colour, Volume and Repair. I went for the Omega Repair type conditioner which is for DAMAGED, DEPLETED hair. Sounded about right. I also went that extra mile and bought the BB cream, a BB cream for hair, sounded exciting. You use it before blowdrying. It claimed on the bottle to be "Divine."

Anyway, in short, this didn't live up to my expectations, as ever. I couldn't even get a comb through my hair in the shower with the conditioner. And on top of that the bb cream made my hair greasy. So that's all I've really got to say about that. End of story. Hair miracle answers on a postcard. 



X

No comments:

Post a Comment